Planning taxes (Development tax TA, archaeological survey fee, Participation in the Financing of Collective Sanitation PFAC, Tax for the creation of offices RCB…) are collected within the framework of construction and reconstruction operations validated by urban planning permits (building permits).
By checking all the parameters for the calculation of Urban Planning Taxes, the exact surface area metering, the purpose of the premises, via the data used by the Administration to determine the amount of taxes to be paid, ADOCIS consultants can save you a lot of money.
We offer to implement the following actions:
- Validating the urban planning taxes selected, relating to the projects concerned
- Validating the fixed values selected for tax calculation.
- Validating the rates used to establish taxes.
- Validating the areas selected to establish taxes.
- Studying the possibilities of setting up preferential treatments.
For any useful legal expertise, ADOCIS will recommend the intervention of a specialised partner law firm.